It has not been possible to our departure which was scheduled for the month of August, but we are countdown to going Africa. Aligned with AIM and the missionary board of our church, our outgoing was adjusted with forecast for October 2016. During this time until October we continue to firm in the study of English and mobilization work presenting our missionary project to churches, pastors, friends, brothers, seeking new partnerships in prayer and financial contribution to the ministry. The monthly support percentage required to outgoing it has been our biggest challenge at the moment , and factor prerogative to buy air tickets and so we can embark for our cross-cultural missionary journey.
If you feel in your heart to become our partner in prayer or financial contribution please contact us.
Blessings in Christ
Vinicius and Bruna